VAN IS SOLD!!!!!
2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 (Mercedes used to own Dodge so everything in this van is Mercedes)
3.0 L V6 Diesel Engine
Up-to-date with Regular Maintenance
-Cedar Tongue and Groove Ceiling (NO PINE USED IN THIS BUILD)
-Upper Cabinet Storage Areas
-Hanging Clothes Closet
-Convertible table/King sized Bed
-4" Memory Foam Mattress
-Fantastic Vent Fan
-65L Dometic Fridge
-Butcher Block Countertops & Table
-10 Gallon Freshwater Tank Feeds Sink
-$2K Alkaline water filtration system included
-Coleman Camp Stove Included
-Enclosed shower with urine diverting toilet
-Self Cleaning Retractable Nautilus Shower Door
-20 gallon Freshwater Tank Feeds to Shower
-1.2 Gallon on Demand Bosch Electric Hot Water Heater
- Three 155 Amp Hour AGM Batteries
- Three 100 Watt Solar Panels
-Victron BlueSolar 100/30 MPPT Charge Controller - 30 Amps / 100 Volts
-Xantrex PROWATT 2000 Inverter with Remote
- Marine 12V Switch & Charge Panel - We used a 4 toggle switch panel. 2 toggles control our recessed LED Rope Lighting and 2 toggle control our water pumps. It comes with 2 built-in USB ports and a 12v port.
- Dimmable 12V LED Recessed Lighting - We love the fact that these are dimmable. They are very bright otherwise. We had to go to another site to find a 12V Dimmable switch but it was well worth it.
- 12V LED Rope Lights - We used this under the valance that runs along our windows. They are connected to the Marine Toggle Switch Panel.