Kauai is our favorite Hawaiian Island to visit.
We wanted to share with you our TOP 5 Things TO DO On Kauai!
1. Visit Polihale State Beach: This beautiful beach on the west shore has one of the most stunning views and incredible huge sandy beach. The road getting into the beach is a little rough so a 4x4 is recommended.
2. If it's rainy on the island head to Poipu Beach. Located on the south shore this beach is usually blessed by the sun gods even when it's rainy elsewhere on the island. It's also a great beach if you have small kids, are interested in snorkeling and are looking to find Sea Turtles.
3. Waimea Canyon State Park is actually the deepest canyon in the US! It's beautiful. Plan on making it a full day trip if you are coming from the east side or north shore of the island.
4. Hanalei Bay is incredible for learning to surf or just spending a day relaxing on the beach and enjoying some shopping and food around town.
5. Visit a local farmers market. Each town has its own farmers market and they are usually on a different day of the week. This is a great chance to get fresh, local produce and help support the local economy while vacationing. You can find the schedule here.